As parents should, mine have been nagging me about making a plan for my future. To me though it feels forever away, but truthfully I know it's not. I think I'm just terrified a little bit, don't get me wrong I'm excited to see what it holds. I feel like Peter Pan sometimes I never wanna grow up, but also I cannot wait for it. So lately I've been thinking more seriously about it and I think I have an outline to a plan. Want to hear it?
1) Graduate with my bachelors degree at SUNY Delhi (currently in progress)
2) Go to the Disney Program Fall of 2016
3) Save my money while in Disney for an apartment for afterwards because I plan on staying down south when I complete the program.
4) While I'm down in Disney, go to interviews in the area, or somewhere down south, for a good job.
5) If all goes according to the plan I will have a job, I know it may not be the best one, but work my way up. I will have an apartment.
6) Live my life the way I want to, and always remind myself to be happy.
So how does my plan sound to you? What did do you when you graduated college? How did you get to where you are now? Please tell me!