1) My parents, everyone can say that they wouldn't be where they are without them but for me it has more meaning. My parents made choices, decisions that determined my fate. They made choices where they honestly didn't know if they were good ones. But they made the hardest choices, and they all seemed to work, because I'm here. They never once gave up on me, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.
2) My baby sister, Hannah. She keeps me sane, and loves me no matter what. She stands up for me even though she is younger, I would be lost without her.
3) College, sometimes I still can't believe that I'm in my second year of college. So many thought I wouldn't be here, and I'm proving them wrong.
4) Oddly enough, I'm thankful for the people who never believed in me, truthfully I wouldn't be where I am without them. They gave me strength to get where I am today, even though they never thought it would happen.
5) My doctors who also never gave up on me.
6) My friends from home and my new friends at school. I have friendships from home that I know I will never lose. I made incredible friendships at school. They treat me normal and love me for who I am.
7) Lastly I'm thankful for the two important people I lost in my life. Caylie and my grandfather. I'm thankful for the time that I did have with them even though I could've spent forever with them. They both taught me a lot about who I am, I know they are looking down and watching me.
I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving, and thought about what your thankful.